Yarn Braids or Yarn Twists and Itching

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I really don't know what it is. But lately, when I have yarn anything in my hair, I get this insatiable itching. It's really getting on my nerves now.

Yes people, I do wash my hair. Even though, my scalp will begin to itch a few hours after the wash. I use shampoo and I've changed shampoos. I've tried apple cider vinegar rinses. Nothing doing.

The only thing that's worked so far is using a clarifying shampoo. The itching is quelled for approximately a week. I really don't want to wash my hair with clarifying shampoo weekly. No way, Jose.

What gives UHCers?? Anyone experiencing the same thing with yarn? Any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada